Thursday, April 30, 2009

Now that's what I call dinner!






Holy S@#@! (Am I allowed to swear in my own blog?!?)
Dinner was awesome tonight. I have been in such a food rut lately, just fixing the same old thing over an over. I could tell the kids were appreciative of it as well. The all actually ate everything that was offered to them.
I owe my inspiration to the ginormous flat of strawberries that I bought at Costco. They are super sweet and perfect.
Dinner consisted of:
Strawberry Pork Loin
Sauteed Carrots with a Maple Butter Glaze
and.....


Wait for it.....

Homemade Strawberry Applesauce

Now I must warn when you link to the recipes, that I made everything up on the spot tonight and didn't really measure. All measurements are approximate... I was pretty proud of my creativity tonight. It made cooking fun again!
What does everyone else out there in blog land like to do with their strawberries?

1 comment: