Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm not a very good blogger

I've come to realize that I don't think I am a very good blogger! lol.... seriously... I get so busy and forget to take pictures, or even post.... but I am going to try harder!
It has been a lot of eating on the run the last while...... Literally, I fed the kids leftovers from Olive Garden for dinner last night, and I had some crackers and hummus....
Yesterday was laundry day, and being that there is less then 2 weeks of school left I decided it was time to get the summer clothes out (4 kids=about 9 totes of clothes brought up from the basement)
add that to the 10 loads of laundry I did it was a busy day! Plus in doing the summer clothes I had to clean out all of their drawers and closets to put the winter clothes away. So that has been occupying my time.....
Peanut butter toast and coffee for breakfast. I have no idea what is coming up for lunch or dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment