Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good Old Fashioned Spaghetti

What a week it has been already! The real estate market in Utah has really started to pick up and I have been busy!
Hmmm.. let's see.... yesterday's menu consisted of just coffee for breakfast, and lunch was a big beautiful salad. It was a simple one, I didn't want a bunch of overdone ingredients like I normally do, so it was spring greens, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, a SMALL handful of faccacio (sp?) croutons, and light ranch. It was delicious and filling, but I was starving by the time I got home from work.
Husband was on dad and dinner duty while I was gone, so when I got home about 8:30 the spaghetti was long overdue. Just jarred sauce (but we doctor it up with ground beef, and added veggies) and plain old white pasta. I forgot how good it is. We have been buying whole wheat and grain pasta for so long I was used to it, but a nice white pasta was so good for a change.
I don't have pictures, but I could share a picture of the dirty dishes that are still sitting out from it....
Another busy day ahead of me. I have to show more houses in between school drop offs and pickups, so I don't think there will be anything to exciting on the menu. I am really craving a chickpea salad, but don't know if that will make it into the mix today...

No comments:

Post a Comment