Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Caramel Banana French Toast




I have been so Busy! And in that have had to take a few days off from blogging.....
But....
Today is Josh's birthday so I made a special breakfast. I adapted my Creme Brulee French Toast recipe and made it into a banana caramel one.
The Recipe
This is actually the first time I have made it with bananas, and it turned out pretty good, but I think that I perfer it without.....
Also, for mother's day my mom brought me a pretty calla lily. That is the picture of the blooming pot.... The other's are bulbs that I transplanted from my Grandma's garden. My husband and I did yard work yesterday for her and accidentally dug up those with the weeds, so we transplanted them. We will see how they do.... They were looking pretty sorry last night...

No comments:

Post a Comment