Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Back to Basics

I really need to get back to the basics of healthier eating. ( and i don't think my dinner of a Big Mac and fries really counts.... lol... but it sure was good!)
I had done really well and lost 15 pounds quickly, but really got off track with moving and vacation. It is really almost like I forgot how to balance my diet bank account and have it all, not just at once.
But as blogland is my witness, I am back to balancing my diet! I am going to re read my book naturally thin and start over basically. Luckily I haven't gained anything back, just stayed even, but I really need to try.
Done very well today.
Breakfast was a Green Monster smoothie. My mix: one cup milk, two handfuls spinach, 1/4 dry rolled oats, 1 1/2 frozen banana, 1 Tbs. peanut butter. So good! You really can't taste the spinach I promise..
Then lunch was a version of a Nicoise Salad which is referenced in this post. It wasn't the same exact recipe, but just thrown together from what I had on hand. So filling and refreshing.
Not going to have time to post tonight, but dinner is going to be spaghetti... just good old spaghetti...

No comments:

Post a Comment